Quality and efficiency are two important things people consider most when buying faucets. In any case, a good looking kitchen faucet that is poor on quality is no good at all, and so is a cheap tool whose efficiency is sorry. Everyone wants an all rounded faucet, something that can add elegance and style to your equally eye catching décor. More and more people tend to overlook the price nowadays, so long as they end up buying an item that can serve them for many years.
However, many customers around the country still don’t get satisfied with the faucets (be it kitchen faucets or bathroom faucets) they find in the market. And the only solution to such a person is to view and compare as many faucets as they can before settling on one of them. In the next few minutes, we shall look at Aquasource’s different faucets in the market, and have you make a choice as to which among them best suits your family needs.
- Aquasource Widespread WaterSense Faucet
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Lever placement: widespread
- Other: Water-saving 1.5 GPM aerator, Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges, pop-up drain, 8-in installation
- AquaSource Kirkmont
- Finish: polished chrome
- Lever placement: 4-In Centerset
- Other: Water-saving 1.5 GPM aerator, Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges, pop-up drain
- AquaSource Grabill
- Finish: chrome
- Lever placement: single hole
- Other: Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges, drain included, single hole installation
- 1 Top 3 Aquasource Lavatory Faucets
- 2 Aquasource Kirkmont Lavatory Faucet
- 3 AquaSource Widespread Water Sense Faucet
- 4 Aqua Source Grabill Lavatory Faucet
- 5 Top 3 Aqua Source Kitchen Faucets
- 6 Aqua Source FP4A0008CP
- 7 Aquasource Glyndon Kitchen Faucet
- 8 AquaSource High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- 9 AquaSource Faucets Pros and Cons
- 10 Conclusion
Top 3 Aquasource Lavatory Faucets
Aquasource Kirkmont Lavatory Faucet
The Kirkmont 2 handle 4 in center set bathroom sink faucet is one of the best models from Aquasource manufacturers. It is highly rated in Aquasource faucet reviews, and it is easy to understand why. To start with, the faucet is incredibly stylish. The elegant design which is graced with a chrome color finish makes the faucet a great fit to whichever décor your lavatory is designed in. It is short and steady, and their handles are almost the same height as the faucet itself. This, therefore, means that it is best suited for deep lavatory sinks.
Apart from the incredible polishing, the faucet comes with a range of great features that are both meaningful and efficient. It is a 1.5 gallons per minute water delivery rate tool, has a pop up drain inside it and its ceramic cartridge ensures that you switch between hot and cold water with a lot of ease. It only weighs 3.5 pounds, and as we had already stated, the machine is very economical on space. With a length of only 9.4 inches and 6.9 inches in height, this tool is great even in a really small lavatory.
AquaSource Widespread Water Sense Faucet
The polished brass faucet is yet another magnificent product from aqua source that has had great ratings. The design is simple but good looking, with the polished brass finish ensuring that it can handle corrosion problems for a long time to come. It also comes with a pop up drain for more efficiency in the bathroom. In addition, the fancy tool has a ceramic cartridge, which helps easy flow and handling of both cold and hot water. On the other hand, the reason this faucet delivers water at a 1.5 gallons per minute rate is its aim to save a lot of water while at the same time providing the conveniently high speed water flow rate.
Aqua Source Grabill Lavatory Faucet
The Grabill single lever faucet is a bit different in terms of design. It stands straight with the handle placed at the top most part. The nozzle is also short, but the sleek chrome finish does make it standout though. The vertical design and a small nozzle therefore mean that the item can only work properly if you place it near the sink. The water delivery rate is good, plus the fact that it comes with a ceramic cartridge makes it no weak link in terms of efficiency. People who appreciate style and elegance in faucets won’t like this piece, but for a person on a tight budget but still in need of an efficient lavatory faucet, this one is worth settling for.
Top 3 Aqua Source Kitchen Faucets
- AquaSource Glyndon
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 10.7 x 3.1
- Other: 9.8 spout length, Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges, low arc spout, 15 GPM flow rate
- AquaSource FP4A0008CP
- Finish: chrome
- Dimensions: 19.8 x 13.1 x 2.9
- Other: pull out, single handle, soap dispenser, spray toggle button
- Aquasource High-Arc Kitchen Faucet
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 13.4 x 3
- Other: Side Spray, Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges, 1/2" IPS connections, 4-hole sink installation
Aqua Source FP4A0008CP
Among the most rated faucets, this pull out kitchen faucet has perhaps the most positive reviews. It is good looking in all angles, but most importantly it does its work with a lot of efficiency. The finish is done in chrome, and the sleek curls on both the faucet and handles make it look glamorous. The spout elongates to a fair distance, and its wide nozzle ensures that you get plenty of water flowing at any time of the day. The high distance between the nozzle and the sink can create enough room to wash all the big pots and dishes without struggles.
Although you can hardly swivel this faucet, its water spraying abilities which can be controlled with a single button works well when you need to clean lettuces and any other vegetables. Also note that the faucet comes with a soap dispenser and weighs 6 pounds only. It is 19.8 inches in length, 13.1 inches wide and another 2.9 inches for the nozzle.
Aquasource Glyndon Kitchen Faucet
The Glyndon is deck mountable oil rubbed two handle kitchen faucet, which looks durable from afar. It is made to compliment an already elegant kitchen in addition to delivering water requirements with a lot of efficiency. It also justifies why it has so great ratings in aquasource faucet reviews. With a 9.8 tub spout length, there is no size of dishes you can’t clean. The low arc design also adds to the reasons why people with big dishes need it most. And like most of its cousins, this model does come with a ceramic made cartridge to help in regulating cold and hot water appropriately. Finally note that the machine uses both metal and rubber on different parts to ensure that it serves you for years to come.
AquaSource High Arc Kitchen Faucet
The high arc model utilizes both the good looking oil rubbed bronze and great designing in a very unique way. Its arc is actually very high, but it is also curled in a manner that makes it look elegant. It has two short handles installed onto its base and an additional spray that stands alone. The fact that the side spray matches the faucet in terms of color and material means that it is also bound to serve you efficiently while complimenting the same colors the faucet and kitchen décor goes with. It supports a 0.5” IPS connection, has 4 holes for installation purposes and comes with drip free ceramic disc cartridges for more efficiency in the kitchen. And with all those amazing features, the tool only weighs 4 pounds while measuring 17.5” by 13.4” by 3”.
AquaSource Faucets Pros and Cons
- They have relatively good looking designs. Almost all of aquasource faucets have something unique in them, and the uniqueness is also graced with great finishing and elegant styles.
- They are durable. In most Aquasource faucet reviews, durability is something that gives them a lot of good ratings. They are after all made of metal in most cases, with only a few parts made of plastic or rubber.
- They are efficient. With the average Aqausource faucet delivering water at 1.5 gallons per minute, and with the addition of features such as cartridges and drainages in almost every product does make them efficient for as long as they live.
- They are affordable. In most cases, Aquasource faucets are very affordable. They have several items priced under quite low which are very efficient.
- They are easy to install.
- Most of them come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- The kitchen faucets are not easy to swivel around. Although Aquasource items do spout water relatively well, the fact that only very few of them can be swiveled around is something not every customer is proud of.
- Getting the old aqua source faucet off your sink is sometimes problematic to customers. While installing them is easy, uninstalling them from your countertop according to many customers is very challenging.
- Their features are generic. They almost carry similar features no matter the design. And although this sounds like a good idea, a lot of customers do prefer buying items with some additional but meaningful features.
There is no doubt that Aquasource faucets carry every feature anyone would admire in a faucet. Also, the fact that the manufacturers are great at balancing between beauty and efficiency means that anyone can easily select a faucet that takes care of their family needs. However, note that Aquasource has many more faucet designs than the ones highlighted above, and so you can always research more to see that you get an ideal faucet for your family. Finally, as you think about these faucets reviewed above, remember to evaluate your expectations from a faucet before buying any one of them.